1. flake - noun
· a crystal of snow
2. flake - noun
· a person with an unusual or odd personality
3. flake - noun
· a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
4. flake - verb
· form into flakes; "The substances started to flake"
5. flake - verb
· cover with flakes or as if with flakes
6. flake - verb
· come off in flakes or thin small pieces; "The paint in my house is peeling off"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.