1. fire - verb
· start firing a weapon
2. fire - verb
· cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
3. fire - verb
· bake in a kiln so as to harden; "fire pottery"
4. fire - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
5. fire - verb
· go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
6. fire - verb
· drive out or away by or as if by fire; "The soldiers were fired"; "Surrender fires the cold skepticism"
7. fire - verb
· call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
8. fire - verb
· destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
9. fire - verb
· provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
10. fire - verb
· generate an electrical impulse; "the neurons fired fast"
11. fire - verb
· become ignited; "The furnace wouldn't fire"
12. fire - verb
· start or maintain a fire in; "fire the furnace"
13. fired - adjective
· having lost your job
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.