1. fire - noun
· the event of something burning (often destructive); "they lost everything in the fire"
2. fire - noun
· the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"; "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
3. fire - noun
· the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke; "fire was one of our ancestors' first discoveries"
4. fire - noun
· a fireplace in which a relatively small fire is burning; "they sat by the fire and talked"
5. fire - noun
· once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
6. fire - noun
· feelings of great warmth and intensity; "he spoke with great ardor"
7. fire - noun
· fuel that is burning and is used as a means for cooking; "put the kettle on the fire"; "barbecue over an open fire"
8. fire - noun
· a severe trial; "he went through fire and damnation"
9. fire - noun
· intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don't give me any flak"
10. fire - verb
· start firing a weapon
11. fire - verb
· cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
12. fire - verb
· bake in a kiln so as to harden; "fire pottery"
13. fire - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
14. fire - verb
· go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
15. fire - verb
· drive out or away by or as if by fire; "The soldiers were fired"; "Surrender fires the cold skepticism"
16. fire - verb
· call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
17. fire - verb
· destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
18. fire - verb
· provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
19. fire - verb
· generate an electrical impulse; "the neurons fired fast"
20. fire - verb
· become ignited; "The furnace wouldn't fire"
21. fire - verb
· start or maintain a fire in; "fire the furnace"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.