1. finish - verb
· come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
2. finish - verb
· finally be or do something; "He ended up marrying his high school sweetheart"; "he wound up being unemployed and living at home again"
3. finish - verb
· have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo"
4. finish - verb
· provide with a finish; "The carpenter finished the table beautifully"; "this shirt is not finished properly"
5. finish - verb
· finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table; "She polished off the remaining potatoes"
6. finish - verb
· cause to finish a relationship with somebody; "That finished me with Mary"
7. finished - adjective
· (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state; "a finished product"
8. finished - adjective
· ended or brought to an end; "are you finished?"; "gave me the finished manuscript"
9. finished - adjective
· (of skills or the products of skills) brought to or having the greatest excellence; perfected; "a dazzling and finished piece of writing"; "a finished violinist"
10. finished - adjective
· having a surface coating or finish applied; "the finished bookcase costs much more than the unfinished ones"
11. finished - adjective
· brought to ruin; "after the revolution the aristocracy was finished"; "the unsuccessful run for office left him ruined politically and economically"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.