1. finances - noun
· assets in the form of money
2. finance - noun
· the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
3. finance - noun
· the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
4. finance - noun
· the management of money and credit and banking and investments
5. finance - verb
· obtain or provide money for; "Can we finance the addition to our home?"
6. finance - verb
· sell or provide on credit
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.