1. final - noun
· the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
2. final - noun
· an examination administered at the end of an academic term
3. final - adjective
· occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
4. final - adjective
· conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
5. final - adjective
· not to be altered or undone; "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.