1. fin - noun
· the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
2. fin - noun
· one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
3. fin - noun
· one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
4. fin - noun
· a shoe for swimming; the paddle-like front is an aid in swimming (especially underwater)
5. fin - noun
· a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
6. fin - noun
· organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
7. fin - verb
· equip (a car) with fins
8. fin - verb
· propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
9. fin - verb
· show the fins above the water while swimming; "The sharks were finning near the surface"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.