1. film - noun
· a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
2. film - noun
· a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
3. film - noun
· photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies
4. film - noun
· a thin coating or layer; "the table was covered with a film of dust"
5. film - noun
· a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
6. film - verb
· make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
7. film - verb
· record in film; "The coronation was filmed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.