1. fence - noun
· a barrier that serves to enclose an area
2. fence - noun
· a dealer in stolen property
3. fence - verb
· enclose with a fence; "we fenced in our yard"
4. fence - verb
· receive stolen goods
5. fence - verb
· fight with fencing swords
6. fence - verb
· surround with a wall in order to fortify
7. fence - verb
· have an argument about something
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.