1. foot - noun
· the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
2. foot - noun
· a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard; "he is six feet tall"
3. foot - noun
· the lower part of anything; "curled up on the foot of the bed"; "the foot of the page"; "the foot of the list"; "the foot of the mountain"
4. foot - noun
· the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
5. foot - noun
· lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
6. foot - noun
· any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
7. foot - noun
· travel by walking; "he followed on foot"; "the swiftest of foot"
8. foot - noun
· a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
9. foot - noun
· an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot; "there came ten thousand horsemen and as many fully-armed foot"
10. foot - noun
· (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
11. foot - noun
· a support resembling a pedal extremity; "one foot of the chair was on the carpet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.