1. fed - noun
· any federal law-enforcement officer
2. fed - noun
· the central bank of the United States; incorporates 12 Federal Reserve branch banks and all national banks and state-chartered commercial banks and some trust companies; "the Fed seeks to control the United States economy by raising and lowering short-term interest rates and the money supply"
3. feed - verb
· provide as food; "Feed the guests the nuts"
4. feed - verb
· give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don't give the child this tough meat"
5. feed - verb
· feed into; supply; "Her success feeds her vanity"
6. feed - verb
· introduce continuously; "feed carrots into a food processor"
7. feed - verb
· support or promote; "His admiration fed her vanity"
8. feed - verb
· take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
9. feed - verb
· serve as food for; be the food for; "This dish feeds six"
10. feed - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
11. feed - verb
· profit from in an exploitatory manner; "He feeds on her insecurity"
12. feed - verb
· gratify; "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view"
13. feed - verb
· provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to; "We should fertilize soil if we want to grow healthy plants"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.