1. fast - adjective
· acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
2. fast - adjective
· (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time; "my watch is fast"
3. fast - adjective
· at a rapid tempo; "the band played a fast fox trot"
4. fast - adjective
· (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds; "a fast road"; "grass courts are faster than clay"
5. fast - adjective
· resistant to destruction or fading; "fast colors"
6. fast - adjective
· unrestrained by convention or morality; "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"; "deplorably dissipated and degraded"; "riotous living"; "fast women"
7. fast - adjective
· hurried and brief; "paid a flying visit"; "took a flying glance at the book"; "a quick inspection"; "a fast visit"
8. fast - adjective
· securely fixed in place; "the post was still firm after being hit by the car"
9. fast - adjective
· unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause; "a firm ally"; "loyal supporters"; "the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"- Campaign song for William Henry Harrison; "fast friends"
10. fast - adjective
· (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time; "a fast lens"
11. fastest - adverb
· most quickly
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.