1. farther - adjective
· more distant in especially space or time; "they live in the farther house"
2. farther - adjective
· more distant in especially degree; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "further from our expectations"; "farther from the truth"; "farther from our expectations"
3. farther - adverb
· to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense); "further complicated by uncertainty about the future"; "let's not discuss it further"; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "they are further along in their research than we expected"; "the application of the law was extended farther"; "he is going no farther in his studies"
4. farther - adverb
· to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense); "farther north"; "moved farther away"; "farther down the corridor"; "the practice may go back still farther to the Druids"; "went only three miles further"; "further in the future"
5. far - adverb
· to a considerable degree; very much; "a far far better thing that I do"; "felt far worse than yesterday"; "eyes far too close together"
6. far - adverb
· at or to or from a great distance in space; "he traveled far"; "strayed far from home"; "sat far away from each other"
7. far - adverb
· at or to a certain point or degree; "I can only go so far before I have to give up"; "how far can we get with this kind of argument?"
8. far - adverb
· remote in time; "if we could see far into the future"; "all that happened far in the past"
9. far - adverb
· to an advanced stage or point; "a young man who will go very far"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.