1. fare - noun
· an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
2. fare - noun
· the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
3. fare - noun
· a paying (taxi) passenger
4. fare - noun
· the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
5. fare - verb
· proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
6. fare - verb
· eat well
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.