1. fake - noun
· something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
2. fake - noun
· a person who makes deceitful pretenses
3. fake - noun
· (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
4. fake - verb
· make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She forged a Green Card"
5. fake - verb
· tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
6. fake - verb
· speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
7. fake - adjective
· fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
8. fake - adjective
· not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.