1. face - noun
· the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
2. face - noun
· the feelings expressed on a person's face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
3. face - noun
· the general outward appearance of something; "the face of the city is changing"
4. face - noun
· the striking or working surface of an implement
5. face - noun
· a part of a person that is used to refer to a person; "he looked out at a roomful of faces"; "when he returned to work he met many new faces"
6. face - noun
· a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"; "they travelled across the face of the continent"
7. face - noun
· the part of an animal corresponding to the human face
8. face - noun
· the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object); "he dealt the cards face down"
9. face - noun
· a contorted facial expression; "she made a grimace at the prospect"
10. face - noun
· a specific size and style of type within a type family
11. face - noun
· status in the eyes of others; "he lost face"
12. face - noun
· impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
13. face - noun
· a vertical surface of a building or cliff
14. face - verb
· deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
15. face - verb
· oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
16. face - verb
· be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
17. face - verb
· be opposite; "the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
18. face - verb
· turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction; "Turn and face your partner now"
19. face - verb
· present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us"
20. face - verb
· turn so as to expose the face; "face a playing card"
21. face - verb
· line the edge (of a garment) with a different material; "face the lapels of the jacket"
22. face - verb
· cover the front or surface of; "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.