1. express - verb
· give expression to; "She showed her disappointment"
2. express - verb
· articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
3. express - verb
· serve as a means for expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger"
4. express - verb
· indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.; "Can you express this distance in kilometers?"
5. express - verb
· manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals express the trait"
6. express - verb
· obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action; "Italians express coffee rather than filter it"
7. express - verb
· send by rapid transport or special messenger service; "She expressed the letter to Florida"
8. expressed - adjective
· communicated in words; "frequently uttered sentiments"
9. expressed - adjective
· precisely and clearly expressed or readily observable; leaving nothing to implication; "explicit instructions"; "she made her wishes explicit"; "explicit sexual scenes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.