1. express - noun
· mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
2. express - noun
· public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops; "he caught the express to New York"
3. express - noun
· rapid transport of goods
4. express - verb
· give expression to; "She showed her disappointment"
5. express - verb
· articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
6. express - verb
· serve as a means for expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger"
7. express - verb
· indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.; "Can you express this distance in kilometers?"
8. express - verb
· manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals express the trait"
9. express - verb
· obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action; "Italians express coffee rather than filter it"
10. express - verb
· send by rapid transport or special messenger service; "She expressed the letter to Florida"
11. express - adjective
· not tacit or implied; "her express wish"
12. express - adjective
· without unnecessary stops; "an express train"; "an express shipment"
13. express - adverb
· by express; "please send the letter express"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.