1. experience - verb
· undergo or live through a difficult experience; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
2. experience - verb
· have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"
3. experience - verb
· go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
4. experience - verb
· undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
5. experience - verb
· undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
6. experienced - adjective
· having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.