1. exhaust - verb
· wear out completely; "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam"
2. exhaust - verb
· use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
3. exhaust - verb
· deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
4. exhaust - verb
· use up the whole supply of; "We have exhausted the food supplies"
5. exhaust - verb
· eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
6. exhausting - adjective
· having a debilitating effect; "an exhausting job in the hot sun"
7. exhausting - adjective
· producing exhaustion; "an exhausting march"; "the visit was especially wearing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.