1. eviscerate - verb
· surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ
2. eviscerate - verb
· remove the contents of; "eviscerate the stomach"
3. eviscerate - verb
· remove the entrails of; "draw a chicken"
4. eviscerate - verb
· take away a vital or essential part of; "the compromise among the parties eviscerated the bill that had been proposed"
5. eviscerate - adjective
· having been disembowelled
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.