1. even - adjective
· divisible by two
2. even - adjective
· equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced; "even amounts of butter and sugar"; "on even terms"; "it was a fifty-fifty (or even) split"; "had a fifty-fifty (or even) chance"; "an even fight"
3. even - adjective
· being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture; or being in the same plane or at the same height as something else (i.e. even with); "an even application of varnish"; "an even floor"; "the road was not very even"; "the picture is even with the window"
4. even - adjective
· symmetrically arranged; "even features"; "regular features"; "a regular polygon"
5. even - adjective
· occurring at fixed intervals; "a regular beat"; "the even rhythm of his breathing"
6. even - adjective
· of the score in a contest; "the score is tied"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.