1. evaporate - verb
· lose or cause to lose liquid by vaporization leaving a more concentrated residue; "evaporate milk"
2. evaporate - verb
· cause to change into a vapor; "The chemist evaporated the water"
3. evaporate - verb
· change into a vapor; "The water evaporated in front of our eyes"
4. evaporate - verb
· become less intense and fade away gradually; "her resistance melted under his charm"; "her hopes evaporated after years of waiting for her fiance"
5. evaporated - adjective
· drawn off in the form of vapor; "evaporated molecules boil off"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.