1. esteem - noun
· the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded); "it is held in esteem"; "a man who has earned high regard"
2. esteem - noun
· a feeling of delighted approval and liking
3. esteem - noun
· an attitude of admiration or esteem; "she lost all respect for him"
4. esteem - verb
· regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
5. esteem - verb
· look on as or consider; "she looked on this affair as a joke"; "He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician"; "He is reputed to be intelligent"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.