1. establishment - noun
· the act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
2. establishment - noun
· an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
3. establishment - noun
· the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
4. establishment - noun
· a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
5. establishment - noun
· any large organization
6. establishment - noun
· (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
7. establishment - noun
· the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.