1. establish - verb
· set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
2. establish - verb
· set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
3. establish - verb
· establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment; "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"; "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
4. establish - verb
· institute, enact, or establish; "make laws"
5. establish - verb
· bring about; "The trompe l'oeil-illusion establishes depth"
6. establish - verb
· place; "Her manager had set her up at the Ritz"
7. establish - verb
· build or establish something abstract; "build a reputation"
8. establish - verb
· use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
9. established - adjective
· brought about or set up or accepted; especially long established; "the established social order"; "distrust the constituted authority"; "a team established as a member of a major league"; "enjoyed his prestige as an established writer"; "an established precedent"; "the established Church"
10. established - adjective
· settled securely and unconditionally; "that smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact"
11. established - adjective
· conforming with accepted standards; "a conventional view of the world"
12. established - adjective
· shown to be valid beyond a reasonable doubt; "the established facts in the case"
13. established - adjective
· introduced from another region and persisting without cultivation
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.