1. establish - verb
· set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
2. establish - verb
· set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
3. establish - verb
· establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment; "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"; "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
4. establish - verb
· institute, enact, or establish; "make laws"
5. establish - verb
· bring about; "The trompe l'oeil-illusion establishes depth"
6. establish - verb
· place; "Her manager had set her up at the Ritz"
7. establish - verb
· build or establish something abstract; "build a reputation"
8. establish - verb
· use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.