1. erupt - verb
· start abruptly; "After 1989, peace broke out in the former East Bloc"
2. erupt - verb
· erupt or intensify suddenly; "Unrest erupted in the country"; "Tempers flared at the meeting"; "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
3. erupt - verb
· start to burn or burst into flames; "Marsh gases ignited suddenly"; "The oily rags combusted spontaneously"
4. erupt - verb
· break out; "The tooth erupted and had to be extracted"
5. erupt - verb
· become active and spew forth lava and rocks; "Vesuvius erupts once in a while"
6. erupt - verb
· force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger"
7. erupt - verb
· appear on the skin; "A rash erupted on her arms after she had touched the exotic plant"
8. erupt - verb
· become raw or open; "He broke out in hives"; "My skin breaks out when I eat strawberries"; "Such boils tend to recrudesce"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.