1. envelope - noun
· a flat (usually rectangular) container for a letter, thin package, etc.
2. envelope - noun
· any wrapper or covering
3. envelope - noun
· a curve that is tangent to each of a family of curves
4. envelope - noun
· a natural covering (as by a fluid); "the spacecraft detected an envelope of gas around the comet"
5. envelope - noun
· the maximum operating capability of a system (especially an aircraft); "test pilots try to push the envelope"
6. envelope - noun
· the bag containing the gas in a balloon
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.