1. entire - noun
· uncastrated adult male horse
2. entire - adjective
· constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake"; "gave full attention"; "a total failure"
3. entire - adjective
· constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact"
4. entire - adjective
· (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
5. entire - adjective
· (used of domestic animals) sexually competent; "an entire horse"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.