1. entering - noun
· a movement into or inward
2. entering - noun
· the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
3. enter - verb
· to come or go into; "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
4. enter - verb
· become a participant; be involved in; "enter a race"; "enter an agreement"; "enter a drug treatment program"; "enter negotiations"
5. enter - verb
· register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
6. enter - verb
· be or play a part of or in; "Elections figure prominently in every government program"; "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
7. enter - verb
· make a record of; set down in permanent form
8. enter - verb
· come on stage
9. enter - verb
· take on duties or office; "accede to the throne"
10. enter - verb
· put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
11. enter - verb
· set out on (an enterprise or subject of study); "she embarked upon a new career"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.