1. entering - noun
· a movement into or inward
2. entering - noun
· the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
3. enter - verb
· to come or go into; "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
4. enter - verb
· become a participant; be involved in; "enter a race"; "enter an agreement"; "enter a drug treatment program"; "enter negotiations"
5. enter - verb
· register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
6. enter - verb
· be or play a part of or in; "Elections figure prominently in every government program"; "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
7. enter - verb
· make a record of; set down in permanent form
8. enter - verb
· come on stage
9. enter - verb
· take on duties or office; "accede to the throne"
10. enter - verb
· put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
11. enter - verb
· set out on (an enterprise or subject of study); "she embarked upon a new career"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.