1. entail - noun
· land received by fee tail
2. entail - noun
· the act of entailing property; the creation of a fee tail from a fee simple
3. entail - verb
· have as a logical consequence; "The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers"
4. entail - verb
· impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result; "What does this move entail?"
5. entail - verb
· limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.