1. engraving - noun
· a print made from an engraving
2. engraving - noun
· a block or plate or other hard surface that has been engraved
3. engraving - noun
· making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
4. engrave - verb
· carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface; "engrave a pen"; "engraved the trophy cup with the winner's name"; "the lovers scratched their names into the bark of the tree"
5. engrave - verb
· impress or affect deeply; "The event engraved itself into her memory"
6. engrave - verb
· carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block; "engrave a letter"
7. engrave - verb
· carve or cut a design or letters into; "engrave the pen with the owner's name"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.