1. engineering - noun
· the practical application of technical and scientific knowledge to commerce or industry
2. engineering - noun
· the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems; "he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study"
3. engineering - noun
· a room (as on a ship) in which the engine is located
4. engineer - verb
· design as an engineer; "He engineered the water supply project"
5. engineer - verb
· plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.