1. engage - verb
· carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in; "She pursued many activities"; "They engaged in a discussion"
2. engage - verb
· consume all of one's attention or time; "Her interest in butterflies absorbs her completely"
3. engage - verb
· engage or hire for work; "They hired two new secretaries in the department"; "How many people has she employed?"
4. engage - verb
· ask to represent; of legal counsel; "I'm retaining a lawyer"
5. engage - verb
· give to in marriage
6. engage - verb
· get caught; "make sure the gear is engaged"
7. engage - verb
· carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns); "Napoleon and Hitler waged war against all of Europe"
8. engage - verb
· hire for work or assistance; "engage aid, help, services, or support"
9. engage - verb
· engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
10. engage - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
11. engaged - adjective
· having ones attention or mind or energy engaged; "she keeps herself fully occupied with volunteer activities"; "deeply engaged in conversation"
12. engaged - adjective
· involved in military hostilities; "the desperately engaged ships continued the fight"
13. engaged - adjective
· reserved in advance
14. engaged - adjective
· (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line); "her line is busy"; "receptionists' telephones are always engaged"; "the lavatory is in use"; "kept getting a busy signal"
15. engaged - adjective
· (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting; "the gears are engaged"; "meshed gears"; "intermeshed twin rotors"
16. engaged - adjective
· having services contracted for; "the carpenter engaged (or employed) for the job is sick"
17. engaged - adjective
· built against or attached to a wall; "engaged columns"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.