1. ending - noun
· the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme); "I don't like words that have -ism as an ending"
2. ending - noun
· the act of ending something; "the termination of the agreement"
3. ending - noun
· the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period"
4. ending - noun
· event whose occurrence ends something; "his death marked the ending of an era"; "when these final episodes are broadcast it will be the finish of the show"
5. ending - noun
· the last section of a communication; "in conclusion I want to say..."
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.