1. endemic - noun
· a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
2. endemic - noun
· a plant that is native to a certain limited area; "it is an endemic found only this island"
3. endemic - adjective
· of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality; "diseases endemic to the tropics"; "endemic malaria"; "food shortages and starvation are endemic in certain parts of the world"
4. endemic - adjective
· native to or confined to a certain region; "the islands have a number of interesting endemic species"
5. endemic - adjective
· originating where it is found; "the autochthonal fauna of Australia includes the kangaroo"; "autochthonous rocks and people and folktales"; "endemic folkways"; "the Ainu are indigenous to the northernmost islands of Japan"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.