1. enclose - verb
· enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
2. enclose - verb
· close in; "darkness enclosed him"
3. enclose - verb
· surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him"; "They closed in the porch with a fence"
4. enclose - verb
· place, fit, or thrust (something) into another thing; "Insert your ticket here"
5. enclosed - adjective
· closed in or surrounded or included within; "an enclosed porch"; "an enclosed yard"; "the enclosed check is to cover shipping and handling"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.