1. emission - noun
· the act of emitting; causing to flow forth
2. emission - noun
· a substance that is emitted or released
3. emission - noun
· the release of electrons from parent atoms
4. emission - noun
· any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
5. emission - noun
· the occurrence of a flow of water (as from a pipe)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.