1. emerge - verb
· come out into view, as from concealment; "Suddenly, the proprietor emerged from his office"
2. emerge - verb
· come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
3. emerge - verb
· become known or apparent; "Some nice results emerged from the study"
4. emerge - verb
· come up to the surface of or rise; "He felt new emotions emerge"
5. emerge - verb
· happen or occur as a result of something
6. emerging - adjective
· coming to maturity; "the rising generation"
7. emerging - adjective
· coming into existence; "an emergent republic"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.