1. elect - noun
· an exclusive group of people; "one of the elect who have power inside the government"
2. elect - verb
· select by a vote for an office or membership; "We elected him chairman of the board"
3. elect - verb
· choose; "I elected to have my funds deposited automatically"
4. elect - adjective
· selected as the best; "an elect circle of artists"; "elite colleges"
5. elect - adjective
· elected but not yet installed in office; "the president elect"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.