1. effects - noun
· property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business; "she left some of her personal effects in the house"; "I watched over their effects until they returned"
2. effect - noun
· a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
3. effect - noun
· an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting"
4. effect - noun
· an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived); "he just did it for effect"
5. effect - noun
· the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
6. effect - noun
· (of a law) having legal validity; "the law is still in effect"
7. effect - noun
· a symptom caused by an illness or a drug; "the effects of sleep loss"; "the effect of the anesthetic"
8. effect - verb
· produce; "The scientists set up a shock wave"
9. effect - verb
· act so as to bring into existence; "effect a change"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.