1. echo - noun
· the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves; "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
2. echo - noun
· (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
3. echo - noun
· a reply that repeats what has just been said
4. echo - noun
· a reflected television or radio or radar beam
5. echo - noun
· a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.; "his contention contains more than an echo of Rousseau"; "Napoleon III was an echo of the mighty Emperor but an infinitely better man"
6. echo - noun
· an imitation or repetition; "the flower arrangement was created as an echo of a client's still life"
7. echo - verb
· to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
8. echo - verb
· ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
9. echo - verb
· call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.