1. easy - adjective
· posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
2. easy - adjective
· not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
3. easy - adjective
· free from worry or anxiety; "knowing that I had done my best, my mind was easy"; "an easy good-natured manner"; "by the time the child faced the actual problem of reading she was familiar and at ease with all the elements words"
4. easy - adjective
· affording pleasure; "easy good looks"
5. easy - adjective
· having little impact; "an easy pat on the shoulder"; "gentle rain"; "a gentle breeze"; "a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
6. easy - adjective
· readily exploited or tricked; "an easy victim"; "an easy mark"
7. easy - adjective
· in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich; "they were comfortable or even wealthy by some standards"; "easy living"; "a prosperous family"; "his family is well-situated financially"; "well-to-do members of the community"
8. easy - adjective
· marked by moderate steepness; "an easy climb"; "a gentle slope"
9. easy - adjective
· affording comfort; "soft light that was easy on the eyes"
10. easy - adjective
· casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
11. easy - adjective
· less in demand and therefore readily obtainable; "commodities are easy this quarter"
12. easy - adjective
· obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally; "easy money"
13. easy - adverb
· with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
14. easy - adverb
· without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly'); "he spoke slowly"; "go easy here--the road is slippery"; "glaciers move tardily"; "please go slow so I can see the sights"
15. easy - adverb
· in a relaxed manner; or without hardship; "just wanted to take it easy"; "the judge went easy on the young defendant"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.