1. easing - noun
· a change for the better
2. easing - noun
· the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance); "he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
3. ease - verb
· move gently or carefully; "He eased himself into the chair"
4. ease - verb
· lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate; "ease the pain in your legs"
5. ease - verb
· make easier; "you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
6. ease - verb
· lessen the intensity of or calm; "The news eased my conscience"; "still the fears"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.