1. ease - noun
· freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
2. ease - noun
· a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state; "a life of luxury and ease"; "he had all the material comforts of this world"
3. ease - noun
· the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress); "he enjoyed his relief from responsibility"; "getting it off his conscience gave him some ease"
4. ease - noun
· freedom from constraint or embarrassment; "I am never at ease with strangers"
5. ease - noun
· freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility); "took his repose by the swimming pool"
6. ease - verb
· move gently or carefully; "He eased himself into the chair"
7. ease - verb
· lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate; "ease the pain in your legs"
8. ease - verb
· make easier; "you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
9. ease - verb
· lessen the intensity of or calm; "The news eased my conscience"; "still the fears"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.