1. ear - noun
· the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
2. ear - noun
· good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
3. ear - noun
· the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
4. ear - noun
· attention to what is said; "he tried to get her ear"
5. ear - noun
· fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.