1. eagle - noun
· any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
2. eagle - noun
· (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
3. eagle - noun
· a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
4. eagle - noun
· an emblem representing power; "the Roman eagle"
5. eagle - verb
· shoot two strokes under par; "She eagled the hole"
6. eagle - verb
· shoot in two strokes under par
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.