1. e - noun
· a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for normal reproduction; an important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body
2. e - noun
· a radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons
3. e - noun
· the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
4. e - noun
· the base of the natural system of logarithms; approximately equal to 2.718282...
5. e - noun
· the 5th letter of the Roman alphabet
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.