1. dwell - verb
· think moodily or anxiously about something
2. dwell - verb
· originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
3. dwell - verb
· be an inhabitant of or reside in; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
4. dwell - verb
· exist or be situated within; "Strange notions inhabited her mind"
5. dwell - verb
· come back to; "Don't dwell on the past"; "She is always harping on the same old things"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.